18.6.13

Curls!

I'm sorry to have been absent for a while and then to return with another less-than-substantial post, but I have an excuse, I have exams! Well, one exam to be more precise, also the last exam of my degree, and thus ever (hurruh!). So no excuse really.

But for what it's worth, here are some editorials which feature glorious curls. First up is Love magazine, which in a fit of inspiration realised that Edie Campbell looks much better with a perm. And that Janice Alida looks great with a masculine blazer, and that Marie Piovesan looks great without.





And I'm getting all proud of being a New Zealander looking at this Vogue Paris ediorial (what? They've actually produced something good since Carine?) which is inspired by Jane Campion's bouncing 'fro.


No comments:

Post a Comment